Pluviophile - RAIN (Afrah)


 It was five in the morning with grey skies and tiny flies

I opened my eyes and looked up at the rain, 

I was in my lane, witnessing a Train.

I knew right then I’m left in the rain to fend for 


myself, But I got a glimpse of imps 


The chaos in my vein, was because of my brain.


I danced in the rain 


Unapologetically over and over again. 


There was harmony in the nature 


Which was greater for an instigator.


The sound of rain was pleasing my ear hence I 

didn’t have a care


I could trace the edges of the leaves with all my feels


I danced in the rain 


Unapologetically over and over again

 

                                         ~ Syed Afrah Arshad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venust existence - afrah

Arrant Alexithymiaic student- Afrah